Sexual Assault Therapist (Part time – 25 hours p/week)
DESCRIPTION: Conducts therapy for survivors of sexual violence. Provides case management and crisis intervention.
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Wellness and Evaluation
- Engage sexual assault survivors in therapy treatment.
- Conduct assessments and treatment plans for survivors of sexual violence.
- Provide ongoing therapy and maintain a caseload of survivors.
- Coordinate care with internal and external linkages and referrals to address survivors’ additional needs.
- Provide case management and crisis intervention as needed.
- Participates in clinical reviews of cases.
- Complete accurate documentation of services rendered to survivors of sexual violence.
- Generate reports of services and assist with statistical gathering.
- Collaborate with Vice president of Wellness and Evaluation in the implementation of an evaluation component.
- Participate in internal/external meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master degree in Social Services field or equivalent.
- Spanish - Bilingual/bicultural
- 40 hours SA trained or willingness to be trained
Send resume and cover letter to Helena@mujereslat.org
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.