RECEPTIONIST AT NORTH RIVERSIDE OFFICE
Please email resume and cover letter to Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org
REPORTS TO: ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT & CEO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: PROVIDES QUALITY SERVICE TO CLIENTS AND STAFF AT NORTH RIVERSIDE LOCATION
- Responds to all incoming telephone calls during regular business hours.
- Identifies nature of the call and makes appropriate disposition through message-taking, transferal and/or providing information requested.
- Respond to walk-in survivors of sexual violence and/or coordinate appointments for survivors.
- Reviews voice mail messages hourly and transfer to appropriate person.
- Receives all persons entering the building; identifies their business; screens the nature of the visit and refers persons to appropriate counselor or program.
- Opens the office in the morning and secures the building when leaving in the evening.
- Maintains the reception area/lobby neat and orderly.
- Stamps outgoing correspondence, identifies mail and faxes received and distribute to appropriate staff member.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
§ Excellent Oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
§ 40 Hour Sexual Assault trained required
§ Excellent organizational skills
§ Team player
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.