DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHILD THERAPIST
Conducts individual, group and family therapy with children exposed to domestic violence. Provide case management and crisis intervention.
Send cover letter and C.V. to Estela Melgoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promote and engage children and their parents in therapy treatment under the Domestic Violence Program.
- Conducts assessments, safety plans, and treatment plans for children enrolled in therapy services under Domestic Violence Program.
- Conduct 10 week therapy groups with Mujeres’ developed child therapy curriculum for children exposed to domestic violence.
- Provide individual and family therapy to children enrolled in therapy under Domestic Violence Program.
- Provide case management and crisis intervention with families dealing with domestic violence.
- Conduct parent sessions to evaluate treatment effectiveness.
- Implement pre/post test evaluations
- Create linkages with external resources for children with additional needs.
- Develop monthly reports on services provided to children.
- Complete and maintains accurate documentation of services provided to children.
- Participate in advocacy efforts related to DV and in the creation of events to promote the impact of DV on children.
- Keep abreast of professional ethical standards
- Participate in agency meeting as required.
- Other tasks as assigned by program director
- Master’s degree in Social Services field or equivalent
- Bilingual and Bicultural (Spanish/English) Required
- 40 hour ICADV training required
VENTANILLA DE SALUD HEALTH PROMOTER
Conducts activities to improve the health of the Mexican community through education, prevention and access to health care
Send cover letter and C.V. to Bertha Morin at email@example.com
- Conducts activities to increase awareness and use of public health.
- Provides reliable references and education health materials.
- Establishes a direct and active collaboration among agencies and health institutions.
- Makes appropriate referrals to health clinics for people seeking services at the Ventanilla de Salud.
- Maintains appropriate records and required statistics of services provided.
- Submits required reports on an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in the expansion of the network and participation of agencies/entities in the Ventanilla de Salud.
- Provides presentations on topics related to health.
- Conduct outreach activities throughout the community on topics related to health.
- Assists with the coordination/documentation of the calendar of activities provided by agencies participating in the Ventanilla de Salud.
- Assists with activities related to the Ventanilla de Salud at the Mobile Consulates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a health worker, preferably with certification of health promotion
- High School or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish/English
- Computer skills Required
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status, or source of income.