Domestic Violence Therapy Counseling Supervisor
TITLE: Domestic Violence Therapy & Counseling Supervisor
BASIC FUNCTION: Provides administrative and clinical supervision to the Domestic Violence Program’s counseling and therapy staff. Provides therapy to victims of domestic violence and their children, and also provides crisis intervention services.
REPORTS TO: VP of Evaluation and Domestic Violence Program
1. Provides individual therapy to victims of domestic violence and their children.
2. Facilitates domestic violence support groups.
3. Provides crisis intervention to in-person and telephone clients at agency.
4. Completes documentation of services provided in a timely manner.
5. Provides administrative and clinical supervision to all Domestic Violence Program counselors and therapists.
6. Participate in internal/external agency meetings as required.
7. Ensures that counseling/therapy staff participate in internal/external training for their professional development.
8. In collaboration with counselors/therapists generates reports of services provided for D.V. to the DV Program Director.
9. Monitors that data entry of all counseling/therapy services in Info Net/ETO are up to date.
10. Keeps abreast of current, best practices in counseling/therapy services for adult survivors of domestic violence and their children.
11. Participates in advocacy efforts related to the DV program/agency.
12. Other tasks as assigned by VP of Evaluation and Domestic Violence
* Master’s degree in Social Service Field with LCSW or LCPC
* Bilingual (Spanish/English)
* Competency and knowledge working with target population
* 40 hour ICADV training preferred
* Supervisory experience preferred
Submit resume and cover letter to DVjobs@mujereslat.org
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.