Part-Time Data/ETO Specialist
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for overseeing the updates, development, and use of data systems to capture the impact of our programs. As part of new 3-year strategic plan, Mujeres is looking for efficient ways to organize, store, and analyze data, with attention to security and confidentiality.
REPORTS TO: Senior VP of Programs
- Be a key staff member for Mujeres’ upgrade/update of our organizational data management system, Effort to Outcome (ETO) from Social Solutions Enterprises, which will include data migration, establishing and implementation of new version.
- Working with the Senior VP of Programs and Social Solution Enterprise to formulate management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management, with attention to all technical aspects data manager job description create/generate means to capture new data points (new services, demographics etc.)
- Use customizations features to capture new data points including services and demographics. This will include overseeing generating of reports
- Help with the management of the data migration and system wide updates
- Help with the customization of the updated database
- Formulate and implement training for staff on the upgraded version. This will also include assisting with onboarding new incoming staff on ETO database
- Help develop techniques and practices for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Help establish permission, rules, and procedures for running data reports.
Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Proven experience with data entry, databases, data analysis and management, previous experiences with ETO is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, entry, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.) and cloud-base programs
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BS/BA in field such as: Social Sciences, Computer Science, Research, or other related fields
$21.97 – $23.07 per hour – 20 hours per week
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.