Domestic Violence Senior Program Director
Plan, organize, and supervise DV staff providing broad range of services to survivors of domestic violence (DV). Engage in external advocacy efforts that increase visibility of culturally responsive approaches related to gender-based violence. Provide direct services to small caseload of adult and child survivors.
REPORTS TO: Senior VP of Programs
LOCATION: Pilsen Headquarters
- Supervise DV Program Director, DV Therapist positions, DV Counselor Supervisors and DV Data Support Specialist
- Clinically supervise Master’s-level interns
- Provide direct counseling services to small caseload of adult and child survivors
- Advocate on behalf of Latinas and survivors through collaboration with DV and community partners, participation in advisory groups and community coalitions, and the creation of events to expand DV client resources, improve culturally responsive approaches and increase community DV awareness
- Keep abreast of relevant and current information and best practices related to gender-based violence services
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of forms, client documentation and reports for various funders as well as information required for reports
- Perform data analysis and generate report and funding proposals for Domestic Violence Program, in collaboration with Development Team
- Work in collaboration with DV Program Director and Senior VP of Programs to identify critical factors impacting DV services and ensure implementation of resolution
- Participate in staff training sessions, in-services, staff meetings, clinical supervision, and professional group seminars or conferences to increase professional knowledge and enhance job skills
- Represent DV program in requests for participation in some panels including responding to media requests.
- Uphold professional ethical standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior VP of Programs and/or President & CEO
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- Previous experience working with Latine culturally specific services area required
- LCSW or LCPC licensure required
- Prior supervisory and management experience required
- 40-Hour ICADV-approved domestic violence training preferred
- Position may require some work on evenings and Saturdays
- Effective interpersonal skills and written communication
- $92,000-$105,000 annually
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.
Other Career Opportunities
BASIC FUNCTION: Manages all DV client file documentation and client databases to ensure files are complete and up-to-date at all times. REPORTS TO: Domestic Violence