2019© All rights reserved - Mujeres Latinas en Acción
April 15, 2019
The EDF Advocate will facilitate groups, coordinate activities related to the program and provide
individual coaching to former and current program participants
- Facilitate groups following entrepreneurship and financial literacy curriculum
- Provide direct business advice to current
- Conduct outreach activities, develop and cultivate relationships to promote and generate
resources for program
- Assist with the coordination and logistics of program’s special events
- Generate program reports and maintain accurate data of individual and group records
- Attend or assist with site visits or meetings with funding partners
- Attend internal and external activities or meetings as needed
- Participate actively in advocacy efforts on behalf of program
- BA Degree
- Knowledge in financial or small business management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility in work schedule and co-location, positon requires some evenings
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in both Spanish and English
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Access to a car and willing to travel to multiple sites, including Brighton Park and Western suburbs.
- Become part of a diverse team of professionals working together to empower Spanish-speaking Latinas.
- Utilize your talents to assist women of color obtain the tools, knowledge, and confidence to
overcome the barriers they face on the path to financial independence.
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Alicia Espinosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.
Founded in 1973, Mujeres is the longest standing incorporated Latina organization in the nation.
Over the years Mujeres has developed a comprehensive array of social services and advocacy
initiatives that promote non-violence, reproductive health and leadership development.
ABOUT EMPRESARIAS DEL FUTURO
Empresarias del Futuro is an all-Spanish educational program dedicated to strengthening and
empowering women who seek to develop or improve their business, increase their financial
knowledge, and obtain financial independence.
Other Career Opportunities
START DATE: April, 2019 BASIC FUNCTION:Assesses schedules and supervises court ordered visits with children, custodial and non-custodial parents. The family visitation supervisor ensures that all regulations