Family Visitation Supervisor
BASIC FUNCTION: Assesses schedules and supervises court ordered visits with children, custodial and non-custodial parents. The family visitation supervisor ensures that all regulations and safety procedures are followed during visits and conducts parenting classes.
REPORTS TO: Director of Parent Support Programs
- Provides intakes, interviews and assessments, and ensures completion of satisfaction surveys.
- Schedules court ordered visits with custodial and non-custodial parents.
- Supervises visits between child and non-custodial parents, observing guidelines to ensure appropriateness and safety.
- Maintains client accurate of reports for all funding necessary.
- Completes timely and accurate reports for all funding entities.
- Submits monthly written narratives of program accomplishment, critical factors, trends and statistics.
- Attends all agency meetings as schedules, and participates in agency events and committees.
- Explores participation in existing coalitions, group working on advocacy efforts related to the program.
- Provides Supervisor and Director with regular updates regarding volunteers and interns involved in the program.
- Prepares documentation and assists Supervisor and director with site visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A. in social work, psychology or related field
- Bilingual and Bicultural (Spanish/English)
- Computer proficiency and good writing skills preferred.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org