National Technical Assistance Manager of Sexual Assault
Provide oversight of the technical assistance for all culturally specific sexual assault grantees, including counseling, community health models, and response and prevention to sexual violence. Assess grantees’ needs and monitor their progress. Supervise the Sexual Assault TA Coordinator. This position serves as the main point person for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act – American Rescue Plan Act Support for Survivors of Sexual Assault from Culturally Specific Populations Grant Program
REPORTS TO: VP of Wellness
LOCATION: Residence in Chicago Metro area preferred, but not required.
- Conduct needs assessment of 10-12 grantees in order to create a plan for training
and technical assistance.
- As Mujeres is a subgrantee of Esperanza United, this position will need maintain close contact with Esperanza United (DV TA provider for Latine populations) and other culturally specific SA TA partners under the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act – American Rescue Plan Act Support.
- Oversee all grant monitoring of SA grantees and assist with grantees reporting requirements as needed.
- Hire, train and supervise the Sexual Assault TA Coordinator.
- Coordinate national convenings, partner meetings, and site visits in collaboration with
the Sexual Assault TA Coordinator with all the SA grantees and partners.
- Secure approved contracts with consultants as needed on expert-areas and informed by
technical assistance plans of grantees.
- Identify and manage external consultants to provide training and technical assistance to
grantees and organize with Mujeres leadership as needed.
- Collaborate with Esperanza United in the creation of RFP, selection of grantees and communicate outcomes of grant applications.
- Work in collaboration with Communication personnel from Mujeres’ Development team to
create messaging and promotion regarding the release of the RFP for this project
and presentation materials for SA grantee trainings as needed.
- Collaborate with Mujeres’ Development team in the creation of any intellectual property that is directly related to our technical assistance and/or specific trainings.
- Capture the impact of Mujeres’ technical assistance to accurate report to Esperanza United
- Make recommendations for the creation/implementation of grantee portal; monitor and respond in a timely fashion to all grantees ‘requests.
- Provide guidance and trouble-shoot to grantees to meet contractual obligations.
- Maintain informed all internal parties involved in the project of progress and impact.
- Ensure that all the reports to Esperanza United are accurate and submitted in a timely
manner with coordination with the Accounting Department.
- Maintain accurate documentation of grantees assessments, TA provisions, contracts, and
- Participate and make recommendations for the evaluation of the project.
- Develop, research, and collect materials useful for supporting grantees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree preferred in social services field
- 2 years of supervisory experience required
- Fluent in Spanish/English and knowledge of Latine community required
- Ability to travel nationwide required
- Experience with grants reporting
- Strong management organizational skills and knowledge in the gender-based violence
- Experience with oversight of grants a plus
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English/Spanish
- SA 40-hour training preferred
- Ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities can change rapidly
- Prioritize task, manage time to meet deadlines
- Proficient in computer skills, highly organized, able to work under pressure excellent interpersonal skills
SALARY $67,000 – $70,000
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.
Other Career Opportunities
Provide oversight of the technical assistance for all culturally specific sexual assault grantees, including counseling, community health models, and response and prevention to sexual violence.