2019© All rights reserved - Mujeres Latinas en Acción
Assistant to the President & CEO
- Responds to all incoming telephone calls during assigned hours.
- Identifies nature of the call and makes appropriate disposition through message-taking, transferal and/or providing information requested.
- Reviews voice mail messages hourly and transfer to appropriate person.
- Receives all persons entering the building; identifies their business; screens the nature of the visit and refers persons to appropriate counselor or program.
- Receives and maintains weekly schedules from employees.
- Secures the building when leaving at closing time.
- Maintains the reception area/lobby neat and orderly.
- Keeps log of delivered packages, informs appropriate staff.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Performs light clerical/administrative duties.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Saturdays and evenings)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to Margarita Chavez at email@example.com.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.