Sexual Assault Program Director
BASIC FUNCTION: Plans, organizes, and supervises assigned staff that provide broad range of service to victims of sexual assault. Ensures compliance of service standards and contractual obligations with funding entities.
REPORTS TO: VP of Wellness
1. Supervises daily activities of sexual assault assigned staff to ensure fulfillment of survivors of participants needs.
2. Provides administrative supervision to assigned sexual assault staff such as performance evaluation, documentation reviews, monitor work plans and professional development.
3. Oversee the development and implementation of training for various audiences.
4. Annual assessment of potential barriers in local institutions and creates an annual plan accordingly in collaboration with VP of Wellness and Sexual Assault staff.
5. Oversee the development and creation of plan to secure volunteers
6. Oversee the coordination and execution of 42-hour SA training.
7. Ensures timely and accurate completion of reports for all funding entities.
8. Participates in meetings/coalitions and assists in developing and implanting policies and procedures to better serve survivors and significant others.
9. Work on program development, evaluation and critical issues affecting the program in collaboration with VP of Wellness
10. Oversee the medical and court responses.
11. Engage survivors of sexual violence in therapy service.
12. Other duties as assigned
• Master’s Degree in Social related field.
• 2 years of supervisory experience required
• Fluent in Spanish/English and knowledge of Latina/x community required
• Strong management organizational skills and knowledge in the gender-based violence
• Experience with oversight of grants, a plus
• SA 40-hour training preferred.
JOB SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities can change rapidly
• Prioritize projects, manage time to meet deadlines
• Professional oral and written communication skills
$62,500 – $72,500
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.