Sexual Assault Children’s Therapist
BASIC FUNCTION: Conducts therapy for survivors of sexual violence, provides case management and crisis intervention.
REPORTS TO: Director of Sexual Assault Program
LOCATION: Work from home/Pilsen offices
- Engage sexually assaulted /abused children in therapy treatment.
- Conduct assessments and treatment plans for survivors of sexual violence.
- Provide ongoing therapy and maintain a caseload of survivors.
- Coordinate care with internal and external linkages and referrals to address survivors’
- Provide case management and crisis intervention as needed.
- Participates in clinical reviews of cases.
- Complete accurate documentation of services rendered to survivors of sexual violence.
- Generate reports of services and assist with statistical gathering.
- Collaborate with the vice president of SA in the implementation of an evaluation component.
- Participate in internal/external meetings as needed.
- Provide services in the Pilsen office.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters’ degree in Social Services field or equivalent.
- Bilingual/bicultural. (Spanish/English)
- 40 hours SA trained or willing to be trained
$48,000 – $52,500
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.
Other Career Opportunities
Provide oversight of the technical assistance for all culturally specific sexual assault grantees, including counseling, community health models, and response and prevention to sexual violence.