Vice President of Sexual Assault Programs
Responsible for the oversight and management of the Sexual Assault Program and National Resource Center for Sexual Assault. Engage in external advocacy efforts that increase the visibility of culturally responsive approaches related to sexual violence This position provides clinical supervision to sexual assault direct service staff and provides therapy to sexual assault survivors. This is a hybrid position (remote and in-person) based in Chicago.
REPORTS TO: SVP of Programs
LOCATION: Hybrid work from home/Pilsen office
- Supervises and manages the Sexual Assault Program Director and Director of National TA Director of Sexual Assault.
- Provides administrative, clinical supervision, and guidance to Sexual Assault Program and National Sexual Assault Technical Assistance initiatives.
- Maintain a caseload of therapy for survivors of sexual violence and keep accurate documentation of services.
- Directs Sexual Assault staff on clinical case management approaches and assists staff with the development of clinical skills.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of forms, client documentation, and reports for various funders as well as information requests from the Development Team for funding purposes.
- Collaborates with the Director of Communications and Marketing to respond to media requests and panel participation, especially during Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
Works with the SVP of Programs to address case management issues that require deeper attention.
- Collaborates with the Senior VP of Programs and VP of Institutional & Strategic Advancement to identify critical factors impacting services and to assure that resources are directed to implementation resolutions.
- Ensure submission of bi-monthly reports of both Projects.
- Represent Mujeres on local and national coalitions, partnerships, and collaborates on Mujeres’ advocacy efforts.
- With the Directors, is responsible for Sexual Assault and National Resource Center program budgets and works with the Fiscal and the Development departments to plan and adjust, as necessary.
- Collaboration with the National TA Director and the Director of Communications and Marketing in the planning/implementation of expectations for National TA grants.
Keep abreast of relevant and current information and best practices related to the sexual violence field.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior VP of Programs and/or President & CEO.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
- Previous experience working with Latine culturally specific services is required.
- LCSW or LCPC licensure required.
- Prior supervisory and management experience required.
- 40-Hour ICASA-approved sexual assault training preferred
- Position may require some work on evenings and Saturdays.
- Effective interpersonal skills and written communication
- $95,000-$115,000 annually
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Mujeres Latinas en Acción hires the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color sex, gender identity, gender expression, age religion, disability, national, origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, military discharge status or source of income.
Other Career Opportunities
Provide oversight of the technical assistance for all culturally specific sexual assault grantees, including counseling, community health models, and response and prevention to sexual violence.